Registered Nurse (Emergency Room)
|Location||Nursing Jobs in Los Angeles|
|Experience||3-5 Years' Experience|
800+ Bed Medical Institution, renowned for Top Patient Care, needs Quality RN’s with a solid background in ER to join the team. As the RN, you will be:
• Coordinating the total nursing care of assigned patients including assessment, planning, implementation, and documentation.
• Providing care to patients with urgent or critical illness, patients requiring emergency care and patients seeking treatment for non-urgent care
• Triaging patients according to care requirements and provides ongoing assessment of their condition, immediate interventions and discharge teaching
To apply for this excellent position, you would need:
• 1-2 years of nursing experience in a hospital, long term acute care, or skilled nursing environment required
• 1-2 years of emergency and/or critical care nursing experience highly desired
• Associates of Nursing required Bachelor's of Science in Nursing preferred Master's Degree a plus Current State Registered Nurse (RN) License Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) preferred Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred Trauma Nursing Core Certification (TNCC) preferred Emergency Nursing Pediatric Certification (ENPC)
There are a myriad of shifts to choose from and the Facility offers wonderful compensation and benefits.
Should you meet all the requirements or feel you have the right experience and are ready to make a serious career change, you need to contact us today! Sarah and Grace is available to take your calls- 602 833 8596 or simply send us your resume- email@example.com and we will get in touch!
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com