|Location||USA, New York|
|Education||BS Degree in related field or equivalent|
|Experience||5 + years|
Our client is in need of a Project Managers, in the Academic Group, who will work with elite local private/public colleges, universities, and K-12 institutions. They are an integral part of the project team which owns the project from start to finish so they are responsible for the outcome. Our client will provide specialized training and development tools that allow the ideal candidate to be the best at running projects, collaborating with clients and developing professionally.
As their Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
1. Ensuring a schedule is in place during project set up and sub-bidding that reflects the project strategy and is sufficient for estimating and subcontractor purchasing selection.
2. Developing a purchasing schedule and strategy to anticipate, address and resolve purchasing challenges during the early stages of pre-construction.
3. Executing each project phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout and post-construction services.
4. Collaborating with Estimating and Purchasing in set up of projects to insure profitability, client satisfaction and the best subcontractors for the job.
5. Working in partnership with the Project Superintendent to maintain an updated and accurate project schedule.
6. Thorough completion of all financial data with an eye to quickly identify potential/existing issues that could lead to subpar financial performance.
7. Effectively administering the requisitioning and collections process to ensure timely payments.
8. Establishing annual performance goals for assigned staff and conducting timely and meaningful verbal and written performance evaluations.
9. Maintaining and developing relationships to reinforce a commitment to world class customer service across the board: including co-workers, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and the design community.
10. Promoting positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors and continually instilling this philosophy in the project team at all times.
11. Communicating effectively with field team members as well as keep them active in decision-making.
You must posses 5+ years of experience in construction management with a commercial general contractor, Experience with complex gut renovations and/or out of ground projects preferred, Experience in managing projects in a rapidly growing organization is critical, Proven experience managing others is highly desirable, and Flexibility to travel is required.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Aidrealla or Thandi at (928) 515-2299.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com