|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria|
|Salary||$ 55K - $ 45K|
|Education||Tertiary qualification would be of advantage|
|Experience||10-15 years’ experience|
|Reference||ESMG - 11|
A Leading Oil and Gas company is looking for a Production Operator to join them permanently in Nigeria. These properties are predominantly gas producers.
• Matric Certificate
• Tertiary qualification would be of advantage
• 10-15 years’ experience
• Experience in die Gas industry is essential
• To promote a positive work environment and foster a team atmosphere
• To assess current field staff and facilities and provide recommendations for improvement
• To train and mentor local staff on an on-going basis to help promote and instill North American production operations methodology
• Constantly strive to increase production and drive down operating costs as to maximize net cash flow
• Excellent English communication (both written and oral)
• Proven ability to successfully lead field personnel with a positive attitude
• Excellent knowledge of gas production systems, compression and artificial lift methods
• Proven ability to lead a team environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté / Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com