Process Commissioning Engineer
|Salary||USD 81k-75 k|
|Education||Suitable engineering qualifications|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
A Process Commissioning Engineer with experience in Oil Field rehabilitation has the opportunity to join a well- established EPCM company in the Middle East (Safe area).
• Suitable engineering qualifications
• 10 years’ experience
• Previous Brownfield, Oil or refining experience along with previous EPC experience and supervisory experience.
• Familiarity with Commissioning and Start-Up of process equipment packages on a major Oil and Gas Project. Additional experience from an operations perspective would also be an advantage.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Provide regular communication of system status, schedule issues, quality issues, etc. to the Commissioning Manager.
• Be familiar with Project Completions Management Procedure. Familiarise oneself with the remaining pre-commissioning and commissioning work scope for static and rotating mechanical equipment for each system. Identify opportunities for early system handover of systems.
• Be familiar with the project sub-systems and systems represented on Limits of System Handover (LOSH) Drawings.
• Ensure that process systems are flushed and maintained to the project requirements.
• Ensure all relevant As-Built Drawings / Documents are marked up by Process/Ops commissioning team as defined in project As-Built Procedure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com