Preservation Engineer- Middle East
|Education||Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field|
|Experience||7-10 years' experience|
A very well known, EPCM empowered company is currently looking for a Preservation Engineer to join them in Middle East.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field
• 7-10 years of experience in applying the discipline skill to oil and gas projects
• Must be familiar with a variety of the discipline's concepts, practices and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities will include;
• Ensure compliances with storage, preservation and protection requirements of all static and rotating machinery equipment, spares, instruments etc. at site including warehouse.
• Witness and verify Contractor preservation activities during MC scope.
• Review of vendor specific preservation procedures and requirements of static and rotating equipment and ensure implementation.
• Carry out Gap analysis, identify supplier weaknesses in preservation plans and propose corrective action.
• Supervise and guide Contractors personnel where necessary.
• Prepare, maintain and control tools and consumables required for preservation activities.
• Maintain preservation matrix/catalogue/check sheets/tracking register for all identified items requiring preservation.
• Review the preservation records and inspect equipment to ensure that preservation maintenance is performed to the approved standards during construction and commissioning phases.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté / Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com