|Salary||AU$ 200 000k- AU$ 180 000k|
|Education||Tertiary qualifications in Petroleum Engineering|
|Experience||7 years' experience|
A Petroleum Engineer has the opportunity to join a Leading Oil & Gas company in Australia. Suitable candidates should hold tertiary qualifications in Petroleum Engineering; have at least worked 7 years’ in an operating company and must have sound knowledge of geosciences, reservoir modelling workflow & systems and petroleum development economics will be a plus.
Duties & responsibilities will include, but not limit to;
• Updating and technical support for execution of field development plans.
• Optimising field production by integrating reservoir and petroleum engineering concepts with geoscience, well engineering and operations concepts.
• Production and reserves forecasting.
• Perform and provide technical assurance of subsurface modelling, well performance reviews and reserve maturation plans.
• Technical and economic evaluation of development and appraisal projects for presentation to internal stakeholders and external JV partners.
• Provide reservoir engineering input to the budget and strategic planning process including project identification, production, CAPEX forecasts and modelling.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com