PMC Supervisor Onshore
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Tanzania|
|Salary||$ 15 000 - $ 13 500|
|Education||BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
A large firm is in need of an Onshore PMC Supervisor; the project is a typical gas transmission system consisting of a 36” main pipeline and two gas treatment plants.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of approximately 10 PMC personnel directly under his responsibility
consisting of safety engineers, construction engineers, inspectors, clerks etc.
• Define the roles and responsibilities of each team member and project objectives
• Ensure all legal appointments are in place prior to commencement of works.
• Ensures all reporting is completed and issued in accordance with the project
• Ensures safety of all personnel and activities at all times.
• Ensures that the environmental requirements are complied with at all times
• Ideally BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma Mechanical Engineering,
or National diploma or equivalent
• 10 – 15 years of multi-disciplinary experience in the Oil and Gas and Pipelines
Industry, onshore and preferably offshore, construction supervisor position.
• Knowledge of NEC and FIDIC contracts would be an added advantage
• Good track record in terms of Supervision of personnel and Contractor with regards
to HSE, schedule, quality and cost.
• Knowledge and experience with computer and software programs related to the
Construction industry (word, excel, MS Project, Primvera)
• Experience in working in Africa would be an added advantage.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com