PMC Supervisor Offshore
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Dar Es Salaam|
|Salary||$ 12 000 - $ 10 800|
|Education||BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
Engineering & Petrochemical giant urgently requires a PMC Supervisor - Offshore.
Responsibilities (not limited):
• Compiles and issues Weekly and Monthly PMC Construction related Reports to
construction Manager for the site activities under his responsibility.
• Manage a team of approximately 4 PMC personnel directly under his responsibility
consisting of offshore safety engineer, offshore inspectors and clerks.
• Define the roles and responsibilities of each team member and project objectives
• Ensure all legal appointments are in place prior to commencement of works.
• Ensures all reporting is completed and issued in accordance with the project
• Ideally BSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma Mechanical Engineering,
or National diploma or equivalent
• 10 – 15 years of multi-disciplinary experience in the Oil and Gas and Pipelines
Industry offshore, in a construction supervisor position.
• Knowledge of NEC and FIDIC contracts would be an added advantage
• Good track record in terms of Supervision of personnel and Contractor with regards
to HSE, schedule, quality and cost.
• Good knowledge and experience of offshore vessels and equipment and
methodology for undersea pipelines
• Knowledge and experience with computer and software programs related to the
Construction industry (word, excel, MS Project, Primvera)
• Experience in working in Africa would be an added advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com