Operations Manager- North West (South Africa)
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA, North West|
|Education||BEng / BSc. / BTech Mechanical|
|Experience||8- 10 Years' experience|
A reputable and well- established energy & chemical company is looking to permanently employ an Operations Manager (Centralized Maintenance). This position will be based in the North West of South Africa.
• BEng / BSc. / BTech Mechanical degree is essential
• Relevant plant and operations experience
• Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) and Relevant business management qualification would be an advantage
• 8-10 years’ plant & operations experience within Petro-Chemical Industry
• At least 10 years’ experience in a Management position
• 6 years’ experience Rotating Equipment Maintenance
• Act as Synfuels Management Representative responsible for the effective utilization of site services
• Developing and implementing safe work procedures & operating instructions
• Effective risks assessments & adequate risk mitigation plans in place
• Enables statutory compliance & governance
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com