Operations Manager: Utilities & CM
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA, North West|
|Salary||R 750K - R 650K|
|Education||B. Eng / B. Sc. / B.Tech Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering|
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
Purpose of the job:
Provide strategic leadership, give direction and integrate multi-functional teams to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operations within all environmental, regulatory and equipment requirements, thus contributing towards the client's vision and strategic goals.
Qualifications and expertise required:
- B. Eng / B. Sc. / B.Tech Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering (Must)
- Relevant plant and operations experience (Must)
- Relevant business management qualification
Specific experience required:
- Plant and Operations experience within a Petro-Chemical environment: 10-15 years
- Management experience: 10 years
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com