Oil & Gas Project Manager - Mozambique
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Mozambique|
|Salary||$ 45K - $ 35K|
|Education||Business Degree or Diploma|
Our client is urgently seeking a Project Manager to manage project procurement and technical services,ensure compliance to relevant systems and to analyse markets and propose improvements. The candidate must speak Portuguese and have extensive knowledge of local environment.
The applicant must also implement effective internal and external client relationships & effective team management.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
• ensure that procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications
• Communicate effectively at all levels (written & verbal)
• Assist with the design & implementation of new systems, budgeting, work instructions and reporting
• Follow precise directions, meet strict deadlines and have an appreciation of the risk & failure to perform
• Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
• Technical methods & principles
• Report & works instructions writing
• Budget preparation
• Building and construction industry trends
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV & qualifications to email@example.com. You can also contact Esté on 041 364 2749 or Meghan on 021 551 8638
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com