|Salary||50 000- 55 000 USD|
|Education||3 year Diploma or Apprenticeship in the Mechanical trade|
|Experience||5 years' experience|
A Leading Oil & Gas company in the UAE is looking to permanently employ a Mechanical Technician.
• 3 year Diploma or apprenticeship in the mechanical trade (equivalent to UK, City and Guilds/ NVQ or ONC).
• 4-5 years' experience with the installation, maintenance and repair experience in a industrial environment, ideally within the Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical industry.
• Candidate should have working knowledge of computer applications software such as Microsoft Office/ Computerized Maintenance management systems.
Duties & responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Perform servicing, condition monitoring, fault diagnosis and restorative tasks on Offshore mechanical equipment including:
- Compressor packages.
- Turbine Packages.
- Air compressors
- Pumps (including Oil Offloading/Transfer, Water Injection, chemical injection, Vacuum and Fire Pumps)
• Performs basic rigging and slinging duties.
• Participates in Company Horizon Zero and STOP safety programs.
• Work towards completion Company Competent Person Profile (CPP) assessment scheme.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com