Marine/ Subsea Engineer
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Ghana|
|Salary||$210k - $120k|
|Education||ducated to Degree level or equivalent|
|Experience||6+ years in the oil & gas industry|
|Reference||MG - MSE|
Our Oil & Gas client has a vacancy for a Marine/ Subsea Engineer to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage all subsea and marine issues, including Flag and Class, on the FPSO to ensure that they meet business targets.
• Be the custodian for the asset subsea and marine strategies, procedures and drawings ensuring they are updated to meet current regulatory, corporate and business best practices.
• Monitor the performance, failures and serviceability of all subsea and marine equipment and control systems with appropriate reports on the activities.
• Provide technical advice to onshore/offshore personnel as and when required, including planning, and execution of the all major work including shutdowns.
• Ensure appropriate contract management to ensure alignment with platform business/compliance objectives.
• Mobilise and control of vendors as required. Liaise with other departments within the client company to ensure that required work is completed (i.e. mobilisation of DSVs etc. if required)
• Ensure change control is adhered to, prior to accepting modifications as being complete.
• Be familiar with the appropriate statutory legislation, Safety Case and Safety Management Systems, including Flag and Class, used to support the role.
• Complete offshore visits on a regular basis to maintain onshore/offshore relationships.
• Develop, prepare and issue annual budget forecasts for assigned budget scope. Monitor monthly costs against approved annual and ad-hoc budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent
• Previous industrial experience in the oil & gas industry working as a Marine/ Subsea Engineer
• Good communication skills
• Self motivated and enthusiastic when working as part of a team or on own initiative
• Use skills and experience to contribute to problem solving and improving the day to day running of the department.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com