Manager - Fraud Risk Management for a major bank based in Dubai- UAE
|Education||Honours degree in finance|
|Experience||6-8 years with financial institution or audit firms in the areas of branches, operations,consultations, controls, audit, or risk management.|
• Implement automated fraud risk assessment tool as part of ORMS
• Coordinate the organization’s risk assessment efforts to identify the associated operational risks
• Identify gaps of the fraud mitigation plans developed by bank’s functions.
• Oversee the design and implementation of antifraud programs and controls,
• In coordination with HR-Training & Development unit, Conduct periodic training sessions for fraud risk awareness to resources of other departments.
• Maintain a consolidated inventory of fraudulent / suspected transactions, performs periodical trend analysis and report to management.
• All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.com