|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA, Kwazulu Natal|
|Education||Bachelor of Science in Engineering|
|Experience||4 years' experience|
A Maintenance Engineer has the opportunity to join a very well-known energy supplying company operating over 7 continents. The suitable candidate should hold a Bachelor of Science in Engineering, have 4 years in petrochemical maintenance/operations experience and be proficient in using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. This is a permanent position and candidates will be based in the Kwazulu Natal region.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
• Set and run reports on planned work to be done and actual backlogs and facilitate delivery.
• Issue of Control of Work permits
• Assist Maintenance Planner to schedule both planned and ad hoc maintenance work.
• Relentlessly drives proactive maintenance on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
• Delivers effective and efficient maintenance for Depots in area (people, process, tools).
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at www.hireresolve.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com