Junior Process Engineer
|Location||Engineering Jobs in Algeria|
|Salary||$ 95k - $65k|
|Education||Honours degree in an appropriate engineering discipline|
|Experience||2+ years experience|
|Reference||MG - JPE|
Our client is looking for a Junior Process Engineer in Algeria.
2+ years experience in oil and gas Process Engineering design.
• A knowledge of upstream process and facilities is advantageous
• An understanding of cost estimating, schedule development and project planning
• Ability to be able to report activity and progress to the line manager.
• Process simulation experience including
o Process modelling (e.g. HYSYS)
o An understanding of steady state flow assurance - including awareness of multiphase analysis, HPHT systems, wax and hydrate management, artificial heating and artificial lift and chemical injection systems
• Strong report writing and presentation skills
• Advanced MSExcel skills (Visual Basic experience will be advantageous)
• An ability to understand the quality standards of the Company and ensure work meets the standards set by the Company and its Clients.
Honours degree in an appropriate engineering discipline
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com