Intermediate Production Engineer
|Salary||$80 k- $70 k|
|Education||Post-Secondary degree in Engineering|
|Experience||5 years' experience|
A Reputable Energy company, based in Canada is looking for a production Engineer to permanently join them.
• Post-Secondary degree in Engineering, with PEng designation
• Minimum 5 years of related experience
• Experience with conventional oil and gas well production, work over, and completion operations.
• Experience in downhole operations - must be comfortable directing work of well-site consultants and taking calls
• Skilled in artificial lift systems, design and troubleshooting
• Skilled in inflow performance and vertical lift performance
• Skilled in completions and well interventions
• Skilled in production operations
• Competent in decline analysis and reserve estimation
• Competent in basic log evaluation
• Competent in well integrity management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté / Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com