|Salary||$ 100k- $ 80k|
|Education||BSc. Degree in Engineering|
|Experience||5 years' experience|
An Integrity Engineer has the opportunity to join a leading Energy Company in Canada. This company offer competitive salaries and great benefits.
• BSc. Degree in Engineering
• APEGA membership
• At least 5+ years’ experience in a production, operations, facilities and/or project management with strong focus on pipeline operations and integrity
• Good understanding of AER/OGC rules and regulations
• Working understanding of ABSA, BCSA and TSASK rules and regulations
• Be a team player with strong communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent data analysis and experience with spread sheets and databases
• Knowledge of in-line inspection technologies, defect analysis, remaining life, risk assessment and associated data / interpretation
• Knowledge of visual inspection and non-destructive examination methodologies and their applications and limitations
• Excellent Microsoft Office and database management skills
• Knowledgeable in fabrication, inspection and operating standards, codes, rules and regulations that impact pipeline operations including CSA, API, ASME, etc
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté / Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com