|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria|
|Education||BSc. in Metallurgical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent|
|Experience||4-5 years' experience|
An Intermediate Inspection Engineer has the opportunity to permanently join a Reputable Oil company in Nigeria.
• B.Sc. in Metallurgical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• 4-5 Years’ experience in inspection of in service equipment of process and utilities of petroleum refineries, chemical process plants, petrochemical plants, and pipelines
• Experience in an Oil and Gas environment is essential.
• Good knowledge of English
• Provide technical advice and expertise in the field of inspection to all concerned.
• Provides work guidance to inspection Engineers and Inspectors
• Prepares daily, annual and 5 year Inspection plan
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com