Infrastructure Planning Engineer
|Salary||USD 82 k- 66 k|
|Education||BSc degree in Engineering|
A leading EPCM company is urgently looking for Infrastructure Planning Engineer to join them as soon as possible in Southern Iraq. The suitable candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Develops or ensures effective and successful Management Level (Levels 1 and 2) and Performance Level (Levels 3 and 4) project plans/schedules.
• Performs logic network planning using the Critical Path Method (CPM) for the development of all plans and schedules.
• Creates a Master Control Schedule to monitor and manage the project as one entity.
• Identifies and addresses schedule risk.
• Includes clear contractor requirements in the Invitation to Tender to ensure proper planning and physical progress measurement.
• The Planning/Scheduling Engineer will ensure all project plans/schedules
• Develops appropriate plans/schedules and monitors and updates plans/schedules for the project through Close-Out.
• Ensures appropriate physical progress measurement for the project.
• Coordinates preparation of schedule risk analyses.
Must have a BSc degree in Engineering and extensive experience in project planning and scheduling positions of oil-related projects. Previous experience of working within a multi-cultural and multi-discipline environment is also essential. Another prerequisite is excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deliver exceptional results in difficult project environments and a problem solving personality
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com