|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Liberia|
|Salary||500 GBP/ 600 Eur/ 775 USD|
|Education||Safety Engineering, Chemical or Process Engineering Degree|
|Experience||10 years experience|
This position will assist the Head of Safety Engineering in the delivery of key HSE Engineering deliverables through Construction, Commissioning, Start-up and Production.
• Safety Engineering, Chemical or Process Engineering Degree (or Diploma if supplemented by extensive experience);
• Not less than 10 years experience in commissioning of plant and equipment in the Oil & Gas Industry operations world wide;
• Experienced in multi-discipline interaction within major Joint Ventures;
• Experienced with commissioning of plant and equipment in the Oil & Gas Industry;
• Experienced in ROK regulations, norms, licenses and their compliance application and verifications;
• Previous experience of Commissioning and Plant Start-Up and handover of major Oil and Gas facilities;
• Solution orientated approach to challenging situation with a “can do” attitude;
• Ability to work with and coach Junior staff.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com