HSE Engineer - Dubai
|Location||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Salary||AED 25,000 + Benefits|
|Education||Engineering / HSE Qualified|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
Our client in Dubai is seeking an HSE Engineer ASAP.
* Hazard analysis & Risk assessment of site activities and preparation of specific HSE Plan for the same.
* Planning and conducting of Emergency Exercise, Mock drills and evaluate its effectiveness
* Monitoring Work Permits and associated job safety plans
* Conduct HSE Internal Training programs
* Conduct Weekly/Monthly HSE Meetings.
* Conduct Monthly inspections of facilities and suggest the Corrective actions to the Management.
* Prepare the Monthly Internal and clients required HSE reports.
* Review the risk assessment periodically and take appropriate control measures, update the Risk register.
* Identify the Significant Environmental aspect and impacts and take the appropriate control measures.
* Coordinate with Departments for the effective implementation of HSE Management system.
* Conduct HSE Induction Training program for new employees.
* Review and update the HSE documents by involving all personnel in the organization
- Good knowledge of HSE method, principles & practices
- Good command of English (written & oral)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan , Tracy on (+27) 021 551 8638 or Esté on 041 364 2749
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com