HPHT Operations Completion Engineer
|Location||Engineering Jobs in Algeria|
|Salary||$ 60K - $ 55K|
|Education||BSc or equivalent in Engineering or associated discipline|
|Experience||9 years' experience|
A large energy company needs a HPHT Operations Completion Engineer who will be responsible for all completions workscopes encompassing well planning and execution on the HPHT fields within the CUE portfolio.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent in Engineering or associated discipline.
- Poses substantial completions design, operations support and supervision experience within HPHT environments.
- Must be knowledgeable in horizontal sand control completion techniques and ESP completions for surface wells.
- Must have significant subsea completions, well testing experience.
- Previous experience of HPHT completions is essential and support of major capital Drilling and Completion projects will be advantageous.
- Must be able to pass offshore survival.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please ensure your application includes package/salary expectations, eligibility of employment for location and availability to meet if requested for interview. Information will assist in timely progression of your application.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com