Geotechnical Superintendent (Travelling)
|Location||Construction Jobs in Texas|
|Experience||5 Years' Experience|
Leading Geotechnical Contractor, with their Head Office in Houston and sites across Texas, is looking to add Superintendents to their already successful complement of staff. In this position you will provide job level oversight for specialty geotechnical construction projects for all on-site aspects of work, including: execution of work plan, quality control and assurance, monitoring and testing, site safety, procurement, materials lead time and equipment inventory management.
Requirements for this position will include:
• High school diploma and/or equivalent required
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant construction experience as a Superintendent overseeing geotechnical work
• Knowledge of geotechnical techniques including: earth retention systems, marine bulkhead construction, micropiles, soil nailing, anchors and tiebacks, jet grouting, drilled shafts, displacement piling and soil mixing are required
• Ability to set up and perform pile load tests, set up and test anchors and perform quality control inspections
• Must have knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations
• Must have leadership skills, a proven ability to supervise a crew and work safely
• High proficiency in MS Office products, such as: Word, Excel and Outlook
The Company offers excellent and compatible market related salaries and benefits.
Should you meet all the requirements or feel you have the right experience and are ready to make a serious career change, you need to contact us today. Taryn, Jenny, Thandi, or Mary Jane are available to take your calls- 602 833 8596 or simply send us your resume- email@example.com and we will get in touch!
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com