Geotechnical Project Manager (Geotechnical Construction)
|Location||Construction Jobs in Houston|
|Experience||10- 15 Years' Experience|
Leading “dirt” Contractor, with offices across the US and their Head Office in Texas, needs a Geotechnical Project Manager with a strong Contracting background for a new position.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management of geotechnical construction projects, including project estimating, contract negotiation, direct supervision of project teams onsite, safety, and quality control. This position will work primarily in the corporate office in Houston but also include travel to construction sites throughout the US as needed to execute project management.
You will need to comply with the following to be considered for the position:
• 5+ years of experience managing geotechnical construction project work plus a knowledge of soil modification, deep foundations, earth retention systems and/or ground improvement
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering or a similar discipline; or equivalent combination of related work experience
• Experience must demonstrate proficient understanding of construction equipment, techniques, drawings, specifications, building materials, design plus geotechnical construction work
• Professional experience must demonstrate a knowledge and proficiency in estimating and bidding work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Project required
• Ability to travel to construction sites as needed to oversee crew and projects, 40-50%
• Must be willing to work in a construction environment that includes: potential exposure to dust, noise, toxic materials, waste and infectious materials, as well as working in inclement weather conditions
This Contractor offers competitive compensation, benefits to employees and eligible spouses, domestic partners and children; holidays, paid time off, company matched 401K and more.
Should you meet all the requirements or feel you have the right experience and are ready to make a serious career change, you need to contact us today. Taryn, Jenny, Thandi, or Mary Jane are available to take your calls- 602 833 8596 or simply send us your resume- email@example.com and we will get in touch!
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.com