|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Nigeria|
|Education||Certificate in environmental monitoring|
|Experience||4 years' experience|
A great work opportunity exists for Environmental Technicians. Suitable candidates will be based in Nigeria. This is a permanent position.
• Completion of Technical Secondary (12 years) education
• Certificate in environmental monitoring
• 4 years’ experience
• Good knowledge of multimedia (air, water and solid) portable environmental monitoring equipment, PID, FID analysers, water quality test kits, etc.
• Experience in an Oil and Gas environment is essential
• 4 Years’ experience in the inspection, basic repair and maintenance, calibration and testing of a wide variety of environmental monitoring equipment, including ambient & stack monitoring equipment, PID, FID analysers, water quality test kits, etc. Experience in an oil / reputed company is preferable.
• Knowledge of English (spoken and written).
• UAE Driving License is preferable.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com