Director for Financial Institutions in Dubai
|Education||CA(SA) or MBA|
|Experience||• Minimum 10 years Experience in Banking, ideally with a focus towards Asia.|
The Director of Financial Instituions will support the business and build a solid portfolio of clients across the Middle East and Asia within Financial Institutions with the objective of increasing cross-selling of the Banks Products. Responsibilities will include:
• Develop alternative strategic financing options for clients & assist in structuring new financing transactions for existing clients.
• Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, financial modelling, and mandate letter….etc. for new transactions.
• Maintain the credit quality of the clients relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank’s management
• Ensure Account Plans are prepared and maintained for all key clients.
• Ensure all credit reviews are submitted on time and agreed conditions are met.
• Fully understand the Bank’s Wholesale Banking Products and associated processes.
• Adhere to process KPIs and ISO9001 requirements, ORM, BCP & Internal Audit Requirements.
• International Qualifcation such as MBA is preffered
• Minimum 10 years Experience in Banking, ideally with a focus towards Asia.
• Sound knowledge of investment appraisals, financial modelling and legal/regulatory environments.
• Clear understanding of credit analysis and risk assessments.
• English/Arabic language knowledge is preferable.
• Experience of handling large sized Financial Institutions accounts
Should you meet ALL the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Sascha on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.com