|Location||Engineering Jobs in Africa|
|Salary||$65k - $45k|
|Education||University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required|
|Experience||5 + years’ experience|
|Reference||MG - OG - 03|
An International Oil company is currently seeking a Directional Driller in Libya.
Provide resolution to a diverse scope and variety of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line(s) tool(s) and/or service.
• Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
• Provide instruction and supervision to junior Field Engineers on a day-to-day basis
• Provide guidance and direction
• Execute other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
• In-depth knowledge of Conventional Drilling Systems Technology
• Working knowledge of Rotary Steerable Technology
• Working knowledge of MWD systems used in Directional Drilling Systems.
• Detailed understanding of customer requirements in the oilfield environment
• Fully Computer Literate
• Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
• Comprehensive knowledge of Anti Collision policy and techniques for Collision Avoidance.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required.
5 + years’ experience in Directional Drilling Services
Completion of the Final Step (Step III) of the LEAD Field Engineer Program and all local training and development programs.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com