Control Field Service Engineer
|Salary||AED 25,000 - AED 22,000|
|Education||Electronic / Electrical or Instrumentation Degree|
As a Control FSE you will be an expert in the control philosophy of Gas Turbines and their associated auxiliaries / systems, focusing on site activities management such as planning, manpower resources/tools assignment and technical assistance to complete the work scope in accordance with the contractual requirements.
You are expected to have strong trouble shooting capabilities to support customer needs in emergencies and prepare action plans / recommendations to bring units back on line.
• Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers.
• Supervise the installation, calibration and set up of instruments.
• Supervise cable laying, meggering and connection.
• Lead and execute loop checks and commissioning phase performing required functional tests.
• Lead and execute unit start-up and perform tests ensuring proper and safe operation of the equipment by evaluating the running parameters and troubleshoot control system problems as they arise.
• Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between Customers and company concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions
• Use company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings•
• Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
• Electronic / Electrical or Instrumentation / Control Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities
• Good knowledge of MK V, MK VI & MK VIe control panels.
• Strong knowledge on control philosophy of Gas Turbines (Frame 3, 5 & 6 power gen. as well as mechanical drive). Knowledge of control philosophy of Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors and their auxiliaries will be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge in unit control panel (UCP), motor control center (MCC), direct current panel (DCP) and firefighting system installation and commissioning.
• Strong knowledge in field devices, instruments and actuators (servo-valves, thermo elements, transmitters etc…).
• Ability to handle special tools like pressure pump, multi-meter, frequency generator, oscilloscope and field generator.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com