|Salary||USD 86 k-75 k|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Experience||7 years’ experience|
A Reputable EPCM empowered company is looking for a Completion Engineer to join them in the Middle East (very safe area) as soon as possible. Suitable candidates will hold Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, have at least 7 years’ experience in commissioning and turnover activities on Oil Gas projects. Previous Brownfield, Oil & Gas or refining experience and Strong leadership and interpersonal skills is essential.
Duties will include;
• Daily management of contractor interfaces.
• Follow up site queries from Contractors.
• Assisting the selection of commissioning discipline specialists.
• Consultant to engineering during design phases to facilitate commissioning activities during construction.
• Support to field engineering during construction phase.
• Coordination of turnover activities and start-up support.
• Coordination of work efforts between various subcontractors and client specialist dedicated to commissioning and start-up activities.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com