Analyser Maintenance Engineer
|Location||Engineering Jobs in Algeria|
|Education||BSc Instrumentation or Electronic Engineering|
|Experience||7 years' experience|
A Well- known Gas Refining company is looking for an Analyser Maintenance Engineer to permanently join them in Abu Dhabi.
• BSc Instrumentation or Electronic Engineering
• 7 years’ experience in installation, maintenance and repair of analyser systems in Oil/Gas or Petrochemical Industries
• At least five years supervisory skills
• Familiarity with CMMS would be a big advantage
• Installation, maintenance, repair, calibration, troubleshooting and modification activities carried out on a wide range of electronic and microprocessor based analysers, sample conditioning systems and associated control systems.
• Provides technical advice and guidance on all related analysers, predictive, preventive maintenance works and participates in the planning and implementation of all analyser system maintenance, expansion and installations.
• Reviews analyser performance and performs reliability/availability analysis and presents regular reviews reports on performance of analysers together with appropriate suggestions to improve performance and reliability.
• Develops monitoring programme on major items of analyser system and analyses all critical analyser failures and advises on remedial measures to be taken.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8638. You can also contact Esté/ Meghan on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com