Toolpusher - International
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in Angola, Luanda|
|Salary||$35K - $30K|
|Education||High school diploma or equivalent|
A large international firm is looking for a Toolpusher to commence duties ASAP.
Ensure that the Driller is provided each tour with the Standing Instructions to Driller (SID) that is relevant to the planned operations
• Monitor the maintenance, repair and installation of all drilling equipment including repair, lubrication, maintenance records, and inventory levels
• Maintain records of inspections and certification of drilling equipment, tools and tubular
• Ensure the mud mixing systems and solid control equipment are being monitored constantly and properly maintained
• Relieve the Driller at the Driller’s console as operational requirement demands
• High school diploma or equivalent. Work experience and demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
• Knowledge of all technical calculations required for the safe operation of the drilling
• Basic computer skills
• Valid medical and vaccination certificate
• Valid well control certificate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com