Principal Process Engineer - Petrochem
|Location||Engineering Recruitment in SA. Sasolburg|
|Salary||R 850K - R 750K|
|Education||BEng (Chem) or equivalent|
|Experience||Min 15 years|
Our client is looking for a Principal Process Engineer to provide expertise and guidance in the development of the process engineering design on a specific scope area on the project with support from process engineers.
Required Functional outputs:
• Ensure the process design is safe, meets the process design intent, is technically correct, and complies with design, requirements and operational philosophies.
• Inputs into development & technical reviews of the design documents (PFD, Hazards, P&ID’s, MFD’s and Hazops).
• Monitor and report on progress of process engineering deliverables
• Review of process engineering proposals
• Ensure the process design is accurately reflected in the capital cost estimate
• Identify risks, assist in developing mitigation actions to manage the risk, ensure the risks are correctly reflected in the capital cost estimate
• Responsible for quality control by the owner of all process activities
• Assist in development of commissioning and handover manpower requirements
• Technical assistance and support during handover, commissioning and start-up
• Responsible for developing and executing plant performance guarantee tests and delivery of reports
• Responsible for ensuring successful technical integration with the existing plant, e.g. utilities
• Provide training and assist in development of owner process engineers
• Assist in creating a culture focused on technical excellence, collaboration and critical review of all process engineering activities
The candidate must be an RSA citizen, fully computer literate with a valid drivers' license.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Meghan or Esté on (+27) 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: energy.jobs(at)hireresolve.com